Tuesday, November 22, 2016

new bag

     This year has seen some travel and photography.  From traveling to jobs, to just, well, traveling!  Trying to keep the kit small, useable and efficient is always the task... as well as other photographer constants, like looking for the ultimate bag, and creating the perfect organizational system (backups, file naming, tagging... ugh... etc).  Last trip to San Diego and Baja I learned a lot of what I do and don't want to take.  Now that the season is changing and clothing becomes a packing factor, the kit evolves yet again.  Tomorrow starts a trip to Delaware and then New York for the rest of the week.  I hope the kit will be all I need and not any more!
     The bag has changed yet again.  My primary carry bag and 'man purse' is now the Triple Aught Design Fastpack litespeed.  #tripleaughtdesign This pack rocks in so very many different ways.  Its like the F-stop bags that could go to war also....#tadfastpack #fastpacklitespeed

lets see how it does in the car, walking and NYC!!
Anyone else using this as a camera bag?  If so, how are you packing?  I use small and med cases inside to hold equipment organized.  I think an F-stop ICU small or medium is in my future:
I'll try to put together what works and what didn't after this next trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment